wedding bliss

so i went and got myself married :) and what an amazing 2 months it has been. most definitely the best ever. as for the wedding day itself, i've never had so much fun and been so extremely happy. I will never forget Derrick saying to me the next day, that its so sad because we'l never get married again - we'l never have our wedding day again - and what a day it was! but i am not complaining, i'm the luckiest girl in the world..

here are some pics from our day, photography by Samantha Jane Davis... and she was brilliant :)













Anonymous –   – (June 12, 2012 at 3:08 AM)  

Hey! just found your blog by coincidence and love it! totaly great ideas, especially your milk toof story ;)
lots of love from germany and congrats for your marriage :) julia

Post a Comment

sarah jane is my name

visit my other blog sarahjanegraphicdesign.blogspot.com and have a look at some of my own personal work..

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP